This 1 hour workshop, offered by Gradescope, will offer guidance on how to deliver assignments that are paper-based, fully online, and a combination of the two. We will also cover the grading and rubric-building workflow on Gradescope and walk through the instructor interface for creating an assignment and student interface for submitting assignments and viewing feedback.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Set up assignments where students can submit freeform work (no printers or templates needed)
- Grade your existing exams and homework on Gradescope
- Make rubric changes as you grade - changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
- Write each comment only once - apply previously used comments with a click
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning
- How to sync Canvas with Gradescope
This workshop will also provide an opportunity to ask questions to a Gradescope expert directly.
** A recording of the session will be shared with all registrants, so please feel free to register even if you can't make it to the live session.